Welcome to Jasper Pediatrics
Jasper Pediatrics is composed of Board Certified Pediatricians, a Nurse Practitioner, and Physician Assistant, Registered Nurses, Certified Medical Assistants, and support staff. Our team works together to provide your family with personalized professional care.
Board certification indicates our Pediatricians have completed a 3 year residency focusing on the health care needs of infants, children, adolescents and young adults. They have passed and maintained their certification as established by the American Board of Pediatrics. They are confident in providing healthcare for patients birth through 23 years of age. Yvonne, our Nurse Practitioner sees patients independently, however she works closely with the Physicians in our office to insure the healthcare needs are met for your child/children.
The Influenza Virus and Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) are prominant this time of year. Please remember good hand washing prevents the spread of viruses. We as a group do encourage the flu vaccine for children 6 months of age and older. If your child develops high fever, constant runny nose, trouble breathing and decrease in appetite, we would recommend they be evaluated.
* Prenatal and Adoption consultations
* Comprehensive Newborn Care, including attendance at high risk deliveries and level 2 NICU care
* Same day appointments for acute visits
* Complete Well Child Care and immunizations, Sports and School Physicals
* Evaluation of School Problems
* Complete Allergy, Asthma, and Diabetic Care
* Care for minor injuries and laceration repair
* Pediatric inpatient and outpatient services
- Michael Ruff MD
- Douglas Bies MD
- Kathirene Wilcoxen MD
- Lindsey Taylor MD
- Yvonne Rominger CFNP
We are located at: 721 W 13th Street Suite 321 Jasper IN. Our phone number is: 812-996-7918